Synergy Bulgaria is a youth organization registered in 2013.
We are friends, volunteers, youth workers and trainers bound up with a common interest of sharing our personal and professional experience with exploring active young people in the area of non-formal education. Each one of us also has a different world view and that enriches our points of views, approaches, ideas and strategies. What unites us in our diversity is a common vision of a world that can work for everyone out of love, care and cooperation (when the whole is more than the sum of its parts).
– to popularize non-formal education and volunteering as a strong platform for personal and professional realization and as an alternative of unemployment
– to encourage informal communication and social contacts between people from different ages in social, educational and business environment
– to propagate the ideas of lifelong learning and development of new competences (values, skills, knowledge) among people from different generations
– organizing and implementing public events, regional and international conferences, trainings, seminars and workshops
– interlacement of diversity of methods in our activities in order to develop competences like: entrepreneurship and creativity, emotional intelligence, social inclusion, accountability, tolerance, empowerment, active participation, solidarity
– creating learning environment by receiving, sending and coordinating youth, volunteers and youth workers to trainings and exchanges within project of our own or our partners’
– maintaining and expanding a contact network of people with common learning interests, needs and values
– provision of quality mentorship and coaching for our target group and everyone who has a need and desire to explore their own learning and working styles
Our efforts are directed mainly to youth and adults, who strive for personal and professional growth and are ready to experiment while learning
– active youth and volunteers
– disadvantaged young people and those with fewer opportunities
– trainers, teachers, social and youth workers, youth leaders, mentors, coaches working with youth