Smokinya Foundation is opening an internship position for those interested in youth projects.
Are you interested in learning and getting experience in the area of project design, writing and management?
Do you want to develop and practice new skills?
Are you interested in working in the NGO sector?
We want to share our experience and expertise in project design and management. And so we open places for interns who are willing to develop themselves and get practical transferable skills.
Name of the position:
Design, writing and coordination of projects
– Undergraduate full-time students / Everyone interested in the field of youth work, non-formal education, project management, Erasmus+ Programme
– English language fluency is an asset
3 months (April – June 2016)
– Experience in design, writing and management of youth projects
– Contacts within international NGO networks
– Personalized coaching and mentoring
– Certificate upon successful completion of the program
– Skills-based program which equips you with practical abilities, rather than theory
25 March 2016
Apply by sending a motivational letter answering: “What is youth project management for me?” here
Detailed description of the position and application process details you will receive after you submit your application.
Contact Smokinya Foundation for further details regarding this internship opening.