01-10.10.2015 – New Waves (Hungary)
October 1-10, 2015. Holloko, Hungary
WAVES is a training course for youth workers, youth leaders, mentors, coaches, trainers, facilitators of non-formal learning processes:
• active in the youth and/or community work sector, using methods of non-formal learning;
• wanting to improve their own personal and professional competences, refresh their approaches and exchange practices in order to become more effective in their work and life;
• focusing on the increase of employability of their target groups;
• eager to learn, open to new, enjoy being a full-time participant.
PURPOSE OF THE TC
To improve your competences as a youth worker in order to become more efficient in your
work and life and create your desired impact:
• skills improvement of youth workers in handling social and cultural differences, cooperation, teamwork, responsibility, communication, trust, openness, listening, self-expression, initiative, creativity, handling unexpected events, motivation,
expressing values in action;
• improvement of staff competences related to volunteer management in youth NGOs;
• creating the base and providing info for future networking and the creation of common projects within the ERASMUS+ Programme.
Countries: Bulgaria, Greece, Croatia, Lithuania, Turkey, Czech Republic, Jordan, Armenia, Georgia.